For most Project Managers it’s not the role itself that sells the opportunity, as that rarely differs between organisations. The attraction is the company culture and the people that they will be working with.
It’s not “WHAT" makes Quintiles special, it’s “WHO”. They are why our customers have chosen Quintiles teams to help develop or commercialise every one of the world’s top 30-best selling drugs. And this is why Quintiles is such an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. Within PM there is a high level of expertise and knowledge, allowing its Project Managers to develop, succeed and contribute to a very successful team.
At its core, One Voice is intended to create a superior service experience for customers that means they want to work with Quintiles rather than our competitors.
Many factors are involved in creating this superior service experience including:
- Passionate customer focus
- Consistent service
- Seamless connections across internal functions
Therapeutic alignment and specialism
Quintiles PM covers a number of specific therapeutic areas, providing the individual with the chance to specialise within the area of choice or expand their knowledge further. Departments include:
- Cardiovascular and Diabetes
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
Quintiles offers a competitive benefits package including competitive salary, bonus, pension and health insurance. Because our staff are valued and appreciated, we also offer a flexible working policy, depending on business need, allowing a healthier work-life balance.
It’s not just remuneration; we also participate in a number of awards to recognise those who have contributed to performance:
- The President’s Club was introduced in 2006 as a way to honour our top performers throughout the company in a special way with an exclusive award - an incomparable holiday with a guest on an island resort.
- Customer Care Awards - The Customer Care Award celebrates the achievements of employees and employee teams who have received a compliment from a customer because of superior service. All employees are eligible.
- Performance Rewards, including Work Worth Doing recognition. At Quintiles, we define our role in changing the way drugs are developed, profiled and marketed as "Work Worth Doing". Those colleagues that go that extra mile to achieve this can be nominated by their colleagues for an award.
Development & Opportunity
Quintiles Project Management offers great developmental opportunities, within Project Management and the global organisation as a whole. Working with the top pharmaceutical companies, Quintiles Project Management offers flexibility, a challenge and the chance to expand and develop your knowledge. With offices across the globe and more than 20,000 professionals in 50 countries the career possibilities at Quintiles are endless!